They got their trailer fixed somewhat, took to another shop to finish repair. They could not so they put it aside and went and picked up a full trailer and had made it as far as Cincinnati. They were doing approximately 10 mph. Said the roads and weather was really bad. Scott had bought a book, yep he is bored and was half way through it. I asked if he was driving and he said TECHNICALLY. Will, could you yell at him about this? As I know it is stupid to let that trainer bully him. And I told him that he should not be reading and driving at the same time, technically speaking.
Have not heard from him since. Hope they just kept pushing through and really have not had time to call. Or maybe he is not speaking to me as I was opinionated and you know how he hates that. So much for getting to talk to him more. Now I talked him into reading and he has no use for me anymore. DANG. Just kidding.
In case I did not share they are headed to Pineville Louisiana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment