Wow what a run around they had in Dallas. They got their load dropped and had to wait for an assignment. They got their assignment, go here and pick up this and take it to New Hampshire, before they even got to where that trailer was it had been cancelled and they were sent to another place, which I would say from the conversation I heard before Scott actually put the phone to his ear they had a hard time finding. Then they found the place but the company could not decide which trailer was the one they were taking. Finally found out which trailer hooked up and found out they were going back to LA. Sounds like they are going via El Paso but will know more tomorrow.
Scott is being a white knuckle rider. This guy is an aggressive driver, sign says 15 he does 25. He wants a lane he turns on his blinkers and pulls over. DeDe and Rick maybe you can teach him a few short prayers to replace what is probably going through his mind at these times. Anyway Marcel evidently drove all the time they were in Dallas and Scott was quite shook up. Sounded better last time I talked with him as they were leaving it behind and looking for a truck stop so that Scott could take over and drive his 6 1/2 hours he has left of his 70. 

So this time they seem to be going across the full length of Texas YEHAA. But wait according to mapquest they probably will not take the El Paso route but this one instead --- so will probably not see that much more terrain and it will be kind of dark.
Okay now about my day: For those of you who care went to see the doctor today took me off my new wonderful sleeping pills as my symptoms were reported in less than 1% of patients and also off my cholesterol drug because it could be causing the pain. Then put me on celebrex and had me get blood work for arthritis and because my globulin has been running high to check it again. Now to tell you the truth other than it is part of blood and I think what oxygen attaches to I know NOTHING about it. Will have to study up. Then I went and got my hair cut off. Now I do not think it looks that bad but Charlene said "I have always liked your long hair grandma". She is diplomatic. Koryna call it butch and says she will get used to it but has never seen me in bangs. It is bout 2 to 2 inches long on top and msybe 1 inch in back. Short and DARK but that is because it has never seen the sun. Mary liked it but she is blind. Becky called it cute. I hate having cute hair more than I hate having butch hair I think but that is just me. I like the feel of it and hope it will help stop some of the neck and shoulder pain. Talk at you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment