Sunday, January 11, 2009

Really racking up States fast.

Okay my mind is a little befuddled because could have swore I wrote when he was talking about Going past, very close to Vail. They went close enough that they could watch the skiers and Mikel wants to learn how to do that as thinks it looks fun. Scott really thinks I would enjoy the route they are on right now. I do too. The Rockies OMG in the winter must be beautiful beyond belief.

They cooperated on dinner last night. Mikel was dying for Subway and so Scott found them a truck stop that had one. Mikel bought their sandwiches but forgot a drink so Scott bought drinks and bananas. He has a thing about bananas this week. Anyway I think this is probably the first time they have even going into the same restaruant. Must be relaxing some. Then Scott was listening to Mikel's music (like he has any choice) and said hey I recognise that one it is Willy Nelson. Mikel did not think so but they got the case out and sure enough Willy was singing on one song and Dolly on another with Jose Egallias. Of course Scott hates the majority of the rest of the music. I think he should buy his own CD player but he is afraid to spend too much money. Which is understandable until we find out how he is paid exactly for what.

His priorities for the stop over are: Go to Walmart get buttons, needle and thread and sew buttons back on his quilted, insulated shirt. For some reason they have all broken and fallen off. Then buy a camera and maybe a coat. He left his big nice one here as he did not think he would need it but has been freezing for 2 days and has changed his mind. He thought if it was cold he could just put on his coveralls but evidently that it too big of a hassle.

We counted on our fingers and today was 2 weeks. Dawned on both of us that maybe another 4 would be stretching even our freedom a little and that maybe we missed each other. Him the quietness amd peacefullnesss of home and me just someone to do something with. Not that I am unbearably lonesome, just want to get out to the woods or something which I have always been taught not to do on my own. Oh Well probably will anyway.


This is the route they are on.
This is the states that he has driven in so far during this 2 weeks.







This morning was certain would be in Chicago by tonight. So then 2 drops and to Springfield and then we will see. Says he is going to call Allen tonight so assume that means there are important games on today. Sure could not prove it my me. But I do find I turn the TV on once in a while while I knit to sooth the dogs and have another voice in the house. Not much during the week because I always have somebody talking to me then. Dang Doctors never shut up. Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment