Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home time is over

They took off from Springfield IL sometime this morning and headed down into 64 toward Kentucky but then cut east, then south and eventually will hit a little bit of Kentucky and into Charlotte NC.
Said he saw something he has not seen in 46 years today A FOX!. I do not know that I have ever seen one. Said it was running down the street in a small town they passed through. Seemed to like going down 64 as it was rural and lots to see. We know of 3 people that live in NC but he is not going near to Jimmy Walls house, I am unsure where Jimbo Ledford lives and Charlene and Tina's grandparents I think he is going fairly close to them. We met them when Charlene was 1 so gives you an idea of how long it has been seen we have seen them.
During their stay in Springfield he filled out all his paperwork for going into his own truck that he had to that point. Marcel handed him his paperwork that he had filled out and Scott finished updating his log book. He is hoping that they get to go cross country after this load to add in miles or rather hours driven. Coverage has pretty much sucked all day though I go two small calls and he talked to his mother. Think we are going to have to come up with a better plan like verizon or ATT or whatever. Verizon is what my sisters have so they would be free but not sure they are planning to keep them and they are so expensive. Oh well we will see. Maybe Tmobile wills till be our best bet. Anyway this trip will add 1 more state. Thought it would add 2 but they did not head towards Virginia after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment